Friday, July 4, 2014

Can't sleep because of the fire works!!

Hey! Well it's July 4 the day of independence and freedom. Yea I've been celebrating all day and I'm so tired! And all I'm trying to get here is sleep and guess what's keeping me up. The stinking fireworks! Well what happened today was we went to my uncles barbecue and I finally got to see my cousins that I missed like a lot and got to hang out with girls my age. For once! We actually ran a lot and played soccer and taps ( FYI:it's a game that you throw a ball ). Then later at night we got to watch lots of fireworks and we actually lit some up too! It's was really fun. I got some pictures so y'all can see how much fun it was!

 

Well that's all I got for this update tune in next time when I tell you guys about summer camp. Ughhhhhh you know what that means. Got to wake up early and got to stay in a hot school till 6 pm! Catch you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Does your family have any special traditions for their fourth of July celebration? Sounds like you have a very large family. What was your favorite part of the day?

    ReplyDelete