Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BIRTHDAY PARTYYY!!

Well I'm going to have a party yay! But I've invited half of my friends and they either can't go or hasn't respond to me. Then the rest that are going are just my family members. Yay this is going to be so fun. (Note the sarcasm because I spent so much time with my family over the summer.) But I really hope that my idols notice me and follow me on twitter because that would be the best gift ever. You wanna know what I want? Ok but u can't tell anyone. I want a apple laptop but it's soooo expensive and now I have to choose what sneakers I want. But the thing is when I tell my parents what sneakers I want the answer is , 'no it's too expensive' or 'but those sneakers are for boys'. Wow. Now I really have no clue what I'm gonna get for my birthday. This is also the last year I'm not going to be a teen. *tear*. Well gotta go. Peace guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment